Tuesday 19 July 2016

Do fish eat fruit

Most or all fish are carnivors. Meat is the palate whether the meal is worms or minnows.
Iwatch nature programs and has I see the ocean it is a fish eat fish senario. Worms are not
fish and minnows are not vegetables  I am unaware of  any sea dwelling creature that does not eat
the nieghbour. Whales eat much vegitation sea weed is not meat. The many scenes of whales
attacking boats lead me to believe that whales could swallow men whole. This thought makes
me wonder what would the ocean become if its fish consumed itself. Idon;t think this could happen
buy the government today is regulating the kill. It is not hard to imagine that men eat from our inland rivers. Rivers are being stalked with salmon This leads me to wonder when will the oceans become domesticated. Can you imagine shark farms whale farms or lobster farms. When I realize that all fish will not strike a metal or rubber lure it leads me to believe that mud suckers or fish who feed from the
bottom like cat fish or mud pout. prefer live dinner. I have seen pike or jack fish  embedded with
metal lures. Jach fish will often snap a line and if the line breaks the lure will become a compannion of the fish.I know bass prefer live bait over lures. Bass from my experience will strike a lure but will not take it  has bass recognize lures from live bait. There are many birds and animals which depend on fish to survive. It is that time of day to get the bait or lure in gear.

Unknown

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
biz.